Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pet Portraits














Not only do I love to take my son’s portrait but I also like to take my pets portraits as well. They don’t always like to set for the session so I end up picking a spot and waiting until they arrive. I have found that once you have spent and enormous amount of time setting up the camera, background and lights more often than not they avoid the whole space completely. Today I had found that the landing on the stairs was perfect, not too bright and not too dark, and for once the cats seem to agree with me. So throughout the day I would wonder up the steps with my new Digital SLR, Nikon D80, and take a few quick shots before my subject would run off. So after a few hours of fun here are the fruits of my labor.

1 comment:

Curtis Copeland said...

Great pet portraits! Nice work.

Curtis